The In-Country Value (ICV) program is a crucial initiative aimed at promoting economic growth and development within the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Companies working directly as suppliers or indirectly as sub-supplier with the following Implementing Agencies are required to acquire the ICV certificate. The Implementing Agencies for the National ICV Program are gradually increasing in numbers to ensure observing ICV Program across the country.
The In-Country Value (ICV) program is a crucial initiative aimed at promoting economic growth and development within the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Companies that work with various Implementing Agencies are required to obtain the ICV certificate to demonstrate their commitment to contributing to the local economy. Tulpar offers comprehensive ICV Certification Services to assist businesses in complying with the ICV program's requirements and achieving their certification goals.
Our ICV Certification Services:
Tulpar provides a range of ICV Certification Services tailored to your business's specific needs:
- ICV Assessment: We assess your company's current ICV performance and develop a roadmap for improvement.
- ICV Compliance Planning: We assist in developing a comprehensive ICV compliance strategy, including supplier development and local sourcing plans.
- Documentation Preparation: We help you gather the necessary documentation and evidence required for ICV certification.
- ICV Audit Support: Our team can support you during ICV audits to ensure compliance with program requirements.
Implementing Agencies for the National ICV Program:
A variety of prestigious organizations are designated as Implementing Agencies for the National ICV Program in the UAE. These agencies include:
- ADNOC Group Companies: The Abu Dhabi National Oil Company and its subsidiaries are key players in the energy sector.
- Abu Dhabi Department of Economic Development: The government entity responsible for promoting economic development in Abu Dhabi.
- Aldar Properties: A leading real estate development company.
- Abu Dhabi Ports: The operator and manager of commercial and community ports within the emirate of Abu Dhabi.
- Mubadala: A global investment company with diverse interests across multiple sectors.
- Etisalat: The largest telecommunications company in the UAE.
- Emirates Steel: A major steel manufacturer in the UAE.
- TAQA Group: The Abu Dhabi National Energy Company involved in the energy and utilities sector.
- Edge: A leading advanced technology group in the UAE.
- Etihad Rail: The company responsible for developing and operating the UAE's national railway network.
- Sharjah Investment and Development Authority (Shurooq): The government entity responsible for driving economic development in Sharjah.
- Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation: The organization overseeing the development of nuclear energy in the UAE.
- Emirates Global Aluminium (EGA): A key player in the global aluminum industry.
Companies submitting tenders through Musanada (Abu Dhabi General Services Company): Musanada handles government tenders and projects in Abu Dhabi.